1 Al M Tablet is a combination medicine that contains Levocetirizine and Montelukast. This is an antiallergic medicine that relieves symptoms like runny nose, watery eyes, sneezing and itching. This medicine should be avoided if you are suffering from a kidney disorder or are undergoing dialysis. This medicine may cause headache, sleepiness and tiredness, hence it is recommended to take rest and avoid doing activities that require extreme mental alertness, like driving after taking this tablet. Use caution if you are using other medicines for allergies.
Uses of 1 Al M Tablet
For the treatment of allergic rhinitis which presents with symptoms like sneezing, watery eyes, runny nose, congestion, itching.
Contraindications of 1 Al M Tablet
- If you are allergic to this medicine or any of the ingredient of this medicine like Levocetirizine, Cetirizine or Montelukast.
- If you have kidney problems or undergoing dialysis.
- If you are unable to digest lactose and glucose (galactose intolerance).
Side effects of 1 Al M Tablet
- Stomach pain
- Dry mouth
- Blocked or runny nose
Directions for Use of 1 Al M Tablet
Take the medicines as directed by your physician. Take the tablet as a whole. Do not break or crush the tablet. Do not take any medicine that has passed its expiry date.
Dosage of 1 Al M Tablet
- Symptoms of overdose include drowsiness, aggression, restlessness, thirst and headache
- If you think you have taken more than the recommended dose of this medicine, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital
Missed a Dose
- If you missed any dose of medicine, take it as soon as you remember.
- If it’s time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule.
- Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one.