What is ALAMIN SN?
- ALAMIN SN contains Amino acids such as L-Isoleucine, L-Leucine, L-Lysine, L-Methionine, L-Cysteine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Threonine, L-Tryptophan, L-Valine, L-Arginine, L-Histidine, L-Alanine, L-Proline L-Malic acid, L-Serine, Glycine, L-Aspartic acid, L-Aspargine, L-Glutamic acid, L-Ornithine and L-Tyrosine
What ALAMIN SN is used for?
- ALAMIN SN provides nourishment straight into your blood stream when you cannot eat normally.
- It provides amino acids which your body will use to make proteins (to build and repair muscles, organs, and other body structures)
Warning & Precautions
Talk to your Doctor before taking ALAMIN SN, if you:
- Are allergic to any of the ingredients in ALAMIN SN
- Have metabolic acidosis (the acid levels of your body fluids and tissues become too high)
- Have problems in your liver or kidney
- Have hypoxia (low levels of oxygen)
- Suffer from heart failure
- Suffer from low levels of potassium (hypokalemia)
- Suffer from low levels of sodium (hyponatremia)
- Suffer from folate deficiency
- Tell your doctor before taking ALAMIN SN, if you are taking any other medicine including medicines obtained without a prescription or any other supplements or herbal products
Directions & For Use
- ALAMIN SN must only be given by a doctor or nurse
- You will receive your medicine by infusion (IV drip)
- ALAMIN SN may cause loss of potassium or sodium from the blood, soreness and tenderness of the vein, thrombosis (the formation of a clot) in the vein where the injection is given, nausea, vomiting and shivering, although not everybody gets them
There are no reviews yet.