Information about Cheerio Fluoride Medicated Oral Gel
Cheerio toothpaste is a regular toothpaste for kids to prevent and protect tooth enamel from the attack by bacteria. It contains Sodium monofluorophosphate which is a medicated fluoride oral gel.
- Sodium monofluorophosphate
- Cheerio toothpaste has a very palatable flavour which is widely accepted by children
- The toothpaste is used to remove plaque, protect tooth enamel from bacteria which cause dental cavities and remineralize the areas of the tooth that have been attacked by acids from bacteria
- Cheerio toothpaste does not contain too many chemicals and is not harmful to children if they eat it
Directions For Use:
- Cheerio toothpaste should be used 1 to 2 times per day
- Put a pea-sized toothpaste on the brush
- Brush your kid’s teeth with the medicated gel as directed by your dentist to provide maximum protection for your teeth
- Use under medical supervision.