Metrogyl DG Gel is a combination of two medicines used in the treatment of mouth infection. It has antimicrobial action on the infection-causing microorganisms. It inhibits the growth of bacteria and helps in the rapid healing of the infection.
Metrogyl DG Gel is strictly advised for external use only. Use it in the dose and duration advised by your doctor. Apply it only on the affected areas of the mouth. It should not be used in excess amount and also avoid swallowing it. In case of accidental contact with your eyes, immediately rinse it off with plenty of water.
This medicine is generally safe but it may cause bitter taste and lead to stainings of your teeth, thus avoid using it for a long duration. If you experience any allergic reactions following the use of the medicine, inform your doctor without delay.
There are no reviews yet.